Mysteries of systemd

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Tue Oct 25 22:10:02 UTC 2011

 >> exec /sbin/agetty -h -L 38400 ttyS0 tek4014

 >This is an upstart config. F15/16 is using systemd. I'd think you need to
 >add @getty at ttyS0.service to /etc/systemd/system/getty.target.wants

Reading this I get the impression of starting Wumpus or Nethack.

Given that the documentation I've been able to find is so obscure,
could some one please give a step by step procedure on how to
get poor little agetty running on ttyS0?

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com