Screen Problem

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 20:20:51 UTC 2011

--- On Fri, 10/28/11, Jonathan Kamens <jik at kamens.us> wrote:

From: Jonathan Kamens <jik at kamens.us>
Subject: Re: Screen Problem
To: "For testing and quality assurance of Fedora releases" <test at lists.fedoraproject.org>
Date: Friday, October 28, 2011, 8:50 AM

    Look in the upper right corner of the screen:

      jik

    On 10/27/2011 09:12 PM, Antonio Olivares wrote:

      Dear folks,

I have several machines running Fedora 16 fully updated to today's updates.  All have been behaving well, except for one.  The output on the screen is very big.  I have to use the mouse to scroll to see the activities button and to shutdown.  A student was using the machine when all of a sudden the screen became big.  I try to use another monitor and it does the same thing.  How can I reset the picture?

The screen capabilities are 1600x900, running Gnome 3.2, it seems that the magnifier is on, if it is how can I turn it off?

I appreciate your help/advice/comments.

Regards,

Antonio

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Thanks Jonathan!

I will try that and report back later if I resolve it for good.

Regards,

Antonio