64bit FC14 can't input password when login

Chen Gang-Cuble fouryu at sina.com.cn
Sat Oct 29 15:44:20 UTC 2011

Hi:

After the last update, my 64bit FC14 can't login when start the graphic
mode. In the login screen, there was a GOK Keyboard started, and the
right half of the screen is totally black, which like a amplifier. After
I choose the account, no matter the GOK Keyboard or my real key board
can't input the password. No react to the keyboard at all.

I tried to start the terminal, and removed the gok. After that, when
going to the login screen, the GOK Keyboard will not start, but the
amplifier still there make the right half black, when move the mouse,
part of the contents will be zoom up on that part. Password still can't
be input.

Is there anyone knows the problem? Or how can I remove this amplifier
and fix this graphic startup problem? Thank you!

BTW, I found if I start to the graphic mode, ctrl+alt+F2 can't make me
in the terminal. But if I start the terminal mode, and join the graphic
by startx. ctrl+alt+F2 works. Is there configuration I need to adjust?
Thank you!

Br,
Chen Gang-Cuble