Can't install Dogtag

Kashyap Chamarthy kashyapc at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 31 18:24:27 UTC 2011

On 10/31/2011 11:41 PM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
> Tried to install it with add/remove gui

Hi, I need more information than this to debug this.

Can you please try the below from the command line, and tell me what you see:
# yum install dogtag-pki

If the above doesn't work:
# yum install pki-ca

Just to note that having '389-ds-base' is a pre-requisite for having. Meanwhile, I'll find
sometime tomm. to give this a shot on latest F-16.

/kashyap