fc17 and black screen of death...

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 08:07:01 UTC 2011

Everyone...

Every time that I update, over the last two days, to fc17/ rawhide, I get
the infamous BSOD (black screen of death)!

I get all of the way until it goes to show the desktop, and it goes into
bsod again...

Does anyone else have this same problem right now, or am I the only one...?

Is there anything that I can do after updating to rawhide that can stop this
from happening before I reboot my computer???

it there are any log files that you may need to see, please let me know?

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

"Always surround yourself with people that inspire you to
greatness!"