[Test-Announce] 2011-09-05 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting (?)

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon Sep 5 14:53:46 UTC 2011

> > WHAT: Fedora QA Meeting
> > WHEN: 15:00 UTC (11:00 EDT, 08:00 PDT)
> > WHERE: #fedora-meeting
> >
> > So it's meeting time again on Monday, except that it's a vacation in
> > both Canada and the U.S., so myself and Tim Flink, and perhaps some
> > of
> > our North American community members, won't be present. If someone
> > else
> > would like to step up and run the meeting, that'd be great. There
> > aren't
> > any big agenda topics that I'm aware of, but it'd be good to follow
> > up
> > on the previous meeting and check in on how we're looking for Beta.
> > Also, it's graphics test week - I haven't done much prep, but I'll
> > try
> > and get the pages polished and announcements put out over the
> > weekend.
> >
> > If anyone has anything to add to the agenda, please reply to this
> > mail,
> > and whoever ends up running the meeting will add it. Thanks!
> >
> > Proposed agenda:
> > * Previous meeting follow-up
> > (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20110829)
> > * Beta preparation
> > * Graphics test week
> > * AutoQA update
> > * Open discussion
>
> I hesitate whether it makes sense to run the meeting when most of the
> guys usually present are out. If there is an interest, or you have a
> completely new topic you'd like to discuss, please reply here and I'll
> chair the meeting. Otherwise we'll settle with a short email check-in
> for today.

No responses, so let's do an email check-in today.

AutoQA:
1. We will decommission initscripts test, because Fedora 14 EOL is nearing and systemd replaced sysvinit in later releases.
2. I have pushed a patch that makes autotest clients completely maintenance-free. AutoQA library is now automatically installed before running a test. This was one of the new features planned for 0.7.