New BugZapper Introduction

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Sep 7 19:28:44 UTC 2011

On 7.9.2011 19:01, Anand Nande wrote:
> Glad to know you all. I am happy to be a part of the Fedora Community
> and pursue my role as a BuZapper. Fancy name :) but enthusiastically
> stands out.

> Regarding my introduction:
> I am Anand, Currently I work at RedHat. I have completed my Bachelors in
> Engineering {Information Technology} and Its been a refreshing journey
> with RedHat and Fedora Ever since 2007.

Feel free to ping me on #fedora-bugzappers anytime (I am usually around
CET business hours and in the evening), or in your case you can ping me
on the internal IRC as well (both nicks are mcepl).

We also maintain (well, more or less maintain)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers with all information we have
for budding bug zappers (particularly
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Joining is meant to be a good
start page).