Cannot lock screen with gnome-screensaver-3.1.91-1.fc16 from bodhi

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 10:34:14 UTC 2011

> Not yet because fetching many packages from koji before they are listed
> as pushed in the corresponding bodhi tickets is beyond my time.

By the way, there's a very simple yet not widely known bodhi feature for
downloading the whole update set. I only learned of it a few days ago too.

bodhi -D [update-ID], where update ID can be either the
FEDORA-2011-XXXXX number or any of the builds from the update group, if
the ID hasn't been assigned yet. Either one works for downloading the
whole set of packages.

Example:
$ mkdir /tmp/pkgs
$ cd /tmp/pkgs
$ bodhi -D gnome-shell-3.1.91-2.fc16  <-- downloads the full
                                          GNOME 3.1.91 update
or
$ bodhi -D FEDORA-2011-11915   <-- downloads the full
                                   GNOME 3.1.90 update
$ sudo yum localupdate *

Hope this helps,
Kalev