F16 karma for mdadm

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Sep 9 21:37:30 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 09, 2011 at 14:25:33 -0700,
  Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

> In the present situation - the update really needs to go out, and the
> bug fixes have been verified on F15 - yes.
>
> As I said before, it's a bit fuzzy (partly because Bodhi numeric karma
> really isn't sufficient to our purposes), but usually for critpath
> updates, what we're really interested in is 'does it break critpath',
> not 'does it fix all the stuff it claims to fix'.

I added a +1 karma as I haven't seen any regressions. I have been running
that version for at least the last three days without seeing any regressions.
The rpm was installed earlier, but I did a new kernel install and reboot
a bit over 3 days ago and have been definitely using it since then.

I am using software raid, not bios raid. I am using it with swap, root and
home partitions on i686 and x86_64.