FC15 TFTP open timeout.

Francis SOUYRI francis.souyri at apec.fr
Wed Sep 14 08:42:04 UTC 2011

Hello,

I do some tests with others version of the tftp server and with tftp
server from other distrib, with and without tcpwrappers and I have the
same problem...

tftp server from fc14/15/16
# /usr/sbin/in.tftpd -V
tftp-hpa 0.49, with remap, with tcpwrappers

tftp server from Mandriva
# /tmp/in.tftpd -V
tftp-hpa 5.0, with remap, without tcpwrappers

Is there somebody with the same problem please ?

Best regrads.

Francis