Some notes from fallback mode

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Sep 22 21:58:40 UTC 2011

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 15:43:55 -0600
Jonathan Corbet <corbet-ft at lwn.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 23:05:28 +0200
> Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > IMO, it could be much more productive if you also
> > evaluated Fedora 16 development instead of Fedora 17 development.
>
> Sigh.
>
> I've been running Rawhide for a very long time.  As of the last year
> or so, though, almost every post I make draws a response like this.
>
> I'm dense, I'll admit, but I'm getting the hint.  Rawhide probably
> does not have much of a future on this machine.  I just don't know,
> yet, what I'll replace it with.

I'm sorry there's so many of these responses to you. ;(

I'd suggest opening a bug on that claws-mail issue and see if it can be
tracked down there.

I just looked on my rawhide machine and I can't see the claws-mail
focus issue here. I am using Xfce tho, not gnome. The plugin breakage I
see as well, although it's fine in f16 with the same version oddly. ;(

kevin