Some notes from fallback mode

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 22:01:38 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 15:48, Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-09-22 at 15:43 -0600, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 23:05:28 +0200
>> Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > IMO, it could be much more productive if you also
>> > evaluated Fedora 16 development instead of Fedora 17 development.
>>
>> Sigh.
>>
>> I've been running Rawhide for a very long time.  As of the last year or
>> so, though, almost every post I make draws a response like this.
>
> I encourage you to ignore responses like this.  Rawhide needs to be
> consumable.

I would also like to see how we can FIX this better after Fedora 16 is
out the door. If it takes someone to be the rawhide wrangler who makes
sure that breakages get looked even when people are playing tiddly
winks with latest.. then we should look at it.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren