[Test-Announce] Fedora 16 Beta Release Candidate 2 (RC2) Available Now!

Andy Lawrence dr.diesel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 16:23:28 UTC 2011

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 2:16 AM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com>wrote:

> On Sat, 2011-09-24 at 00:22 -0400, Andre Robatino wrote:
>
> > Ideally, all Alpha and Beta priority test cases for Installation [2],
> > Base [3], Desktop [4], and Security Lab [5] should pass in order to meet
> > the Beta Release Criteria [6]. Help is available on #fedora-qa on
> > irc.freenode.net [7], or on the test list [8].
>
> Just a time frame here: the Go/No-Go is on Wednesday 09-28, so if
> everyone could try and help get all the tests done by then, that would
> be great.
>
> Thanks, all.

I have tried every possible option, after installation my Thinkpad T520 will
not find anything bootable.  I've attempted with only legacy boot in the
BIOS and only UEFI.

I've tried with the normal lvm standards, custom, etc.  My boot device is an
SSD.  I've also tried to change the bootloader installation location from
MBR to the 2nd partition with no luck.

What else can I do?

Thanks