F17 video annoyances, old hardware

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 1 01:21:47 UTC 2012

On 2012/03/31 17:46 (GMT-0700) Adam Williamson composed:

> I am an adherent of weird bits of Sony hardware...

I abandoned all interest in things Sony initially when it abandoned consumer
Beta, and more seriously when its DRM plans included coercing manufacturers
to abandon legacy A/V I/O on new A/V equipment, as if everyone whose TV died
could afford, even if such existed, to replace all A/V equipment at the same
time as a dead TV.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/