any lxde or xfce spin nightly build available?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Apr 6 19:04:54 UTC 2012

On Fri, Apr 06, 2012 at 11:59:51 -0700,
   Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>Dear folks,
>
>I am looking for an xfce or lxde spin with a machine with 512 MB of ram, hoping this is ok at least for a livecd to install xfce or lxde to a machine.  I check in nightly-composes output section, but there is no iso to download :(
>
>Anyone have a link to an iso, an rc3 or rc4?

RC4 hasn't been built yet.
I believe you'll need to run liveinst --no-memcheck from the command line
to install on a machine with 512 MiB, as the minimum memory size hasn't
been updated, even though less memory will probably work now. (I did a
test install to a machine with 512 MiB about a week agio and things worked
OK.)