[Test-Announce] Fedora 17 Beta Release Candidate 3 (RC3) Available Now!

Piscium groknok at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 16:58:43 UTC 2012

On 4 April 2012 16:28, Andre Robatino <robatino at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> As per the Fedora 17 schedule [1], Fedora 17 Beta Release Candidate 3
> (RC3) is now available for testing.

Today I installed the LXDE spin and tested it for an hour on an old
Dell PC with Intel graphics.

Things look very good. Found only one minor bug. On first boot after
install, a wizard appears asking among other things for the name of
the first user. I clicked the Advanced button, then the Add User
button, but the window to add details about the new user was invisible
as it was placed behind the user management window, so it looked like
nothing happened as a result of my clicking.

I don't mind filing a bug but I don't know which module to file it
against (I would say not Anaconda as this was after install).