[Test-Announce] Fedora KDE Plasma Workspace Test Day - 2012-04-10

Martin Holec mholec at redhat.com
Mon Apr 9 14:09:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

as Rezza wrote, this Tuesday is Fedora Test Day focused on KDE 4.8.
KDE 4.8 Plasma Workspaces is an important desktop environment used by many Fedora users and is part of Fedora KDE spin. It's an excellent alternative to Gnome Shell desktop environment.
Please help Fedora project test KDE 4.8 Plasma Workspaces in upcoming Fedora 17 release.

Test Day wiki page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-04-10_KDE_4.8

Join us at IRC #fedora-test-day on Freenode.

Best Regards,

Martin Holec
Desktop QE, Red Hat Brno