F17 vs. Pentium 4

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Apr 10 01:47:06 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-04-08 at 17:08 -0500, Michael Hennebry wrote:
> It's now been moe than a month sicne I started trying to install F16.
> Grrrrrrr.

To be honest, I've mostly tuned out this thread because you seem to have
become intent on doing it in a very complicated way, which some people
have been trying to help you with out of the kindness of their hearts.
I'm pretty sure there must be a less strange and rarely-used way of
doing it that would be usable in your situation...