Noveau wedge still alive

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Tue Apr 10 22:53:38 UTC 2012

I used the RC4 DVD to upgrade my office system.

Got another Noveau wedge not long afterwards.  WSPR was still running
normally in an unselected window.  I was able to SSH into the system.

As with the last time, installing the current Nvidia driver seems to
have solved
the problem.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com