banshee update dependency error in F17 not being reported in branched report

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 18:51:22 UTC 2012

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/

> I haven't been in a long time, and I think the last
> time I tried to go there, my login had been removed.

Not really an excuse for avoiding that web page like the plague.
If your problems with accessing it persist, perhaps start a new thread
about them?

> I've been trying to decide which package is the culprit, and I think
> you must mean banshee.  Is that right?  In one perspective, it seems
> that gnome-do-plugins-banshee is the culprit, because the fact it needs
> a recompile is actually causing the error.

The banshee test update seems to be a version upgrade that breaks
the dep, while gnome-do-plugins has been pushed to stable already.