It must be said: the photo import app in F17 is the most intrusive annoying piece of sw I've seen

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 13:14:39 UTC 2012

I find the photo import app in Fedora 17 the most intrusive, annoying
piece of software I've seen in a long, long time.

I plug a removable USB drive into the system and the transparent
window pops up telling me if I want to:

1. Import the pictures into this software
2. Eject.

There's no escape. What if I want to öpen a folder view" of the
drive?. You cant.
And if I click on Eject, well, the drive is gone.

Who in his right mind thought these only two options were the only
possible options?

If anything, there should be at the very least three options:

1.Import pictures into (piece of cr(p software I've now uninstalled)
2.Open a folder view
[ ] Do this automatically in the future
3. Eject

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell