Inadequate sound device control

stan gryt2 at q.com
Sun Apr 15 20:27:43 UTC 2012

On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 14:27:26 -0400
Jonathan Kamens <jik at kamens.us> wrote:

> I understand what you are saying, but you're missing the point. /It
> should not be this hard/ to access detailed sound settings. If Fedora
> is going to use pulseaudio, then pulseaudio needs to provide access
> to these settings.

A thought on this.  I'm not that familiar with pulseaudio, but some of
these settings *are* available in the pavucontrol application.  It is a
separate package you can install, called, strangely enough, pavucontrol.
There are other pulse control applications, and they might have more
adjustments, but I'm not familiar with them.