It must be said: the photo import app in F17 is the most intrusive annoying piece of sw I've seen

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Apr 16 15:16:39 UTC 2012

On 04/16/2012 10:27 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:23, Matej Cepl <mcepl at redhat.com
> <mailto:mcepl at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     Please, if you are not willing to file bugs, what you are doing here?
>
>     Matěj
>

> Who said I wasn' t?. Just posted it here to try see if others shared my view or
> maybe there was some trick to make it behave differently.

Well, I must say that your original post read, to me, more like a rant than seeking
opinions/assistance.  So much so that I dismissed it.  FWIW, when folks say things
such as...."Who in his right mind thought these only two options were the only
possible options?" and write Subject lines like yours,  I don't give their posts much
thought....  That's just me.

But, if I have time later tomorrow (almost midnight), I may take a look at it to see
if there is something you're missing or if your rant has any merit.

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage