It must be said: the photo import app in F17 is the most intrusive annoying piece of sw I've seen

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Apr 17 04:27:23 UTC 2012

On 04/17/2012 12:14 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 00:54, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> wrote:
>> So, I don't see what you are seeing.  What else have you installed?
> Maybe shotwell is not installed by default on the livecd? I made an
> install to hd of f17 beta (rc3).

It is not.  That is why I said "I installed both shotwell and digikam".  (After doing
an install to HD, which I failed to mention.)

I *never* saw the behavior you reported with shotwell, digikam, and now gwenview
installed.  So, I don't know how you got into the situation you did in order to
complain about it.

So, with that in mind, I don't feel there is anything to tell anyone unless the issue
can be reproduced.

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage