firewalld configuration

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Apr 17 11:20:14 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-04-17 at 15:48 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> The current F17 Live beta installs and activates firewalld by default.  However, it
> doesn't appear to have the firewall-config command.

Apparently, it hasn't been written yet. Yoiks. I don't recall if this
was brought up during the FESCo discussion.

> What is one supposed to use to configure firewalld?  The command line?

Yup.

Frankly, when I found VNC being blocked was inhibiting my beta
validation testing, I couldn't make head nor tail of the firewalld
command line stuff so I just turned it off and went back to the static
firewall. Progress!
http://www.happyassassin.net