It must be said: the photo import app in F17 is the most intrusive annoying piece of sw I've seen

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Apr 17 14:18:23 UTC 2012

On 04/17/2012 09:32 PM, Bahtiar Gadimov wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-04-17 at 20:19 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> So, what component is responsible?   I think it could use a bugzilla....unless it has
>> already been reported.
> Shouldn't you report that directly to gnome?
> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi

In the past, bugzillas that weren't specific to Fedora were "kicked upstairs" by the
fedora package maintainer.  Is that no longer the case?

Besides, I'm a KDE user.  So, I've no clue as to what component within GNOME this
should be reported against.  Is is only a configuration issue?

If you know what component is involved, please let me know.  I'll be happy to write
bugzillas in both places if I have to.  What's another login?  :-)

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage