Inadequate sound device control

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:54:08 UTC 2012

I've been following this thread with interest so I did some searching
and found alsamixergui which is UGLY. I also found gnome-alsamixer for
Debian/Ubuntu. The upstream seems to be dead but Debian is keeping it
going, probably from lack of an alternative.

Between the SRPM from ATRPMs (Why is this not allowed in Fedora?), the
newer sources and patches from Debian, and a hour stolen from work
I've been able to cobble together a package that needs testing. I have
tested it over X11 forwarding though...

I've only built for F16 x86_64 so let me know if you need another release/arch.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34775202/gnome-alsamixer-0.9.7-1.fc16.x86_64.rpm

Richard