It must be said: the photo import app in F17 is the most intrusive annoying piece of sw I've seen

Samuel Sieb samuel at sieb.net
Tue Apr 17 20:26:39 UTC 2012

Fernando Cassia wrote:
> That´s why I think other options should be offered, like ¨open folder¨ or ¨do
> nothing¨.

Look in System Settings->Removable Media.  There are a bunch of settings there
that might help you.  In F16, I tried to set the photo option to just open with
files, but it didn't seem to actually work.  I ended up just turning off the
checkbox on the bottom for no auto handling, which works just fine for me.