It must be said: the photo import app in F17 is the most intrusive annoying piece of sw I've seen

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Tue Apr 17 21:47:24 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-04-16 at 23:16 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:

> Well, I must say that your original post read, to me, more like a rant than seeking
> opinions/assistance.  So much so that I dismissed it.  FWIW, when folks say things
> such as...."Who in his right mind thought these only two options were the only
> possible options?" and write Subject lines like yours,  I don't give their posts much
> thought....  That's just me.

Well once upon a time I'd have agreed.  But these days when you see
something totally insane you can't just assume it is a bug.  Because
half the time when you do just report it as one it gets instantly closed
as not a bug.  So people have learned to ask first.  Unfortunately the
asking tends to take a WTF?!? flavor.