Change in behaviour of livecd-tools: Testing required

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Apr 19 09:13:00 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-04-19 at 13:19 +0530, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-04-19 at 00:28 -0700, Dan Mashal wrote:
> > Hey Francisco,
> >
> > Why don’t we schedule a test day for this?
> >
> > Dan
>
> Hey Dan,
>
> It would be a great. I'm not really a tester, so I don't know the
> procedure etc. I'm just pointing out stuff that I think needs work
> before 17 comes out ;)
>
> Adam, you're the "elder" here :)
> Comments/thoughts?

A livecd-tools test day in general wouldn't be a terrible idea. It might
be a bit late to do one for F17, though - there aren't many slots left
and we probably don't want to change livecd-tools too drastically before
release now anyway. It might  be better to do one in the f18 cycle?
Brian, WDYT?
http://www.happyassassin.net