Last minute test day for live usb stuffs

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 18:34:33 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-04-19 at 11:52 +0100, Adam Williamson wrote:
> I did Twitter / forum / blog announcements.

Thanks Adam! I've also sent a mail to the Ambassadors list too
requesting participation.

I've tried to make the test cases as exhaustive as possible. Please do
have a look and make modifications if required.

By the way, do we need different test cases for KDE live and Desktop
live etc.? I've added only one, just to test if live media is created
correctly.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-04-19_liveusb-tools
--
Thanks,