Karma needed for builds intended for TC1

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Apr 23 22:05:53 UTC 2012

Hey, folks. It's about time to compose Final TC1, but there's several
builds we'd like to include that haven't yet received any karma. If
people could contribute karma to these builds, it'd be appreciated:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2012-6268/mactel-boot-0.9-4.fc17 https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2012-6092/grub-0.97-91.fc17 https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2012-6335/system-config-firewall-1.2.29-6.fc17
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/iptables-1.4.12.2-5.fc17
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/anaconda-17.22-1.fc17
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/lorax-17.16-1.fc17
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/livecd-tools-17.8-1.fc17
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2012-6258/dracut-018-23.git20120419.fc17
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/e2fsprogs-1.42-4.fc17

Some of them are quite tough to test without a compose, but as much as
possible would help! Thanks everyone.

The first two changes should improve support for Intel Macs, the next
two are related to the reversion from firewalld back to iptables by
default, the third pair are just the latest anaconda/lorax with various
new fixes, livecd-tools should improve EFI writing without all the
regressions we saw in 17.7, and the last pair should stop 'filesystem
last mount time was in the future' from causing the boot process to bail
out.