Karma needed for builds intended for TC1

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 17:31:37 UTC 2012

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:25:38 -0400 (EDT)
Kamil Paral <kparal at redhat.com> wrote:

> > So, we still need karma on pretty much all of those updates. I've
> > built
> > a test boot.iso to help with testing the installation related
> > updates:
> >
> > http://tflink.fedorapeople.org/iso/20120424_f17-preTC1.x64.boot.iso
> > http://tflink.fedorapeople.org/iso/20120424_f17-preTC1.x64.boot.iso.sha256
>
> Petr Schindler saw F16 logo in the installer, which is weird. Where
> it comes from?

I think that it's either part of anaconda or comes from fedora-logos
but I can't remember for certain.

Looking through my build logs, anaconda-17.22-1 and
fedora-logos-17.0.0-1 were pulled in and I don't think that there is
anything wrong with the image (famous last words ...).

I'd try to verify but it doesn't look like that'll happen until the
mirrormanager issues are worked out. I imagine that will be soon,
though.

Tim