New BugZapper Introduction.

Akshay Vyas akshayvyas29 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 18:32:12 UTC 2012

Hello List,

I'm a long time user of the Fedora but a new subscriber to the
list. Just taking a few moments to introduce myself and say hello to
everyone.

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Akshay vyas, I'm 21 years old and live at Jaipur
Rajasthan,India,I've been using Linux since around 2006 with
Red Hat being my first introduction to the OS. Since then,
I've tried a variety of distros, finally finding my home in Fedora.
and using it from last 4 years and i would like to say thanks to
those who accepted me at fedora project

Looking forward to jumping in and helping out with bug triaging
and forward to meeting all of you folks.

Cheers,
Akshay vyas
IRC nick : akshayvyas
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Akshayvyas29