New BugZapper Introduction

dr johnson fenris02 at fedoraproject.org
Sat Apr 28 05:10:26 UTC 2012

Hello Keith,

You should be sponsored in the triage group as of this writing and have the
bugzilla permissions to get started.

You may want to look in to the 'proventesters' group as well.  Here is a
link for further information.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Proven_tester

You may have already started reviewing most of this, however, just to be
sure here is the information I send to new members.

This is a list of components which the BugZappers work on as a priority. If
you can help with any of the components on this list please let us know.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Components_and_Triagers

We'd recommend you pick a component that you feel comfortable working on,
then contact its maintainer to say you'll be working on triaging it, and
ask if they have any tips or special requests.

Then read:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugsAndFeatureRequests
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Tools
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingBugs
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/How_to_Triage
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingDuplicates
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/StockBugzillaResponses

To see how the process works (I know that looks like a lot of pages, but
several of them are pretty short, and they all work together).  Please do
join freenode #fedora-bugzappers and ask if you have any questions or
problems, there's usually another team member around who can help you out.
Thanks a lot for volunteering your time! Do come out to the next meeting -
they're bi-weekly, Tuesdays at 21:00 UTC - if you have the time, and we can
welcome you there.

Best regards,
Dennis Johnson
irc: fenris02

--
   Scire ubi aliquid invenire possis, ea demum maxima pars eruditionis est
    --Anonymous