block on name

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 14:15:35 UTC 2012

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:55 PM, george2 <george2 at spanmail.net> wrote:
> I present a request to not move to release F17 until the release name is
> changed in the released code.
>
> I appreciate the comments public and private but it remains that this name
> may do considerable harm.

This has already been discussed on the advisory-board mailing list,
please go and read the list archives there. The vote for naming
happened a whole 6 months ago and when that was announced was the time
to complain not a couple of weeks before the release is due.
Ultimately the ways and means of registering your dislike of the name
was when it was being voted for and rallying a crowd of people to vote
against the name then.

Peter