Heads-up: thread on new anaconda text UI design on anaconda-devel-list

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 06:11:26 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-08-01 at 09:25 +0530, piruthiviraj natarajan wrote:
> I would like to test the F18 text installer. Where shall I get the
> ISO?

There isn't one yet. They only started writing it this week.

> I read through the whole article and screenshots.
> My suggestion:

It would be better to send suggestions to the anaconda list. It's not a
good idea to fork the thread. I only wanted to *point* to the thread for
people reading this list but not the anaconda list. If you want to
contribute, please mail the anaconda list.