[Test-Announce] 2012-08-03 @ 17:00 UTC - F18 Alpha Blocker Bug Review #1

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Fri Aug 3 03:42:04 UTC 2012

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 10:23:57 -0700
Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

> We'll be running through the beta blockers and nice-to-haves. An
> updated list of blocker bugs should soon be available: tflink is still
> working on a replacement for the current blocker bugs page, but he
> says he'll have something up today.

The blocker page is currently up at:
http://supermegawaffle.com/blockerbugs/current

Bugs that have been modified within the last 24 hours are highlighted
in yellow, MODIFIED and ON_QA bugs are bolded. All of the columns are
sortable.

The domain is going to change once I figure out hosting and get
through a few last changes but this works for now. It's currently set to
sync with bugzilla every 30 minutes but we can adjust that as needed.

There is currently no bug tracker set up, so let me know if you see
anything that should be on the list and isn't or shouldn't be on the
list and is.

I'll send out another announcement when I get the domain, hosting and
bug tracker situation figured out.

Tim