Getting a working Rawhide installation

Kellerman Rivero Suarez krsloco at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 10:44:45 UTC 2012

Hi Team, I preferred install Rawhide via Anaconda, get more work, but is
better.!

Three days ago, I installed Rawhide via Anaconda Network Instalation, and
select Minimal profile. After that I boot in my new Rawhide instalation
without GUI or X's. After I have semi-stable minimal (console) rawhide
instalation, I proceed to install other elements.

Now I have Rawhide with Gnome 3 instalation working.
Sorry for my bad english.

Kellerman Rivero
Software Developer
Linuxer