Re: The upcoming Gnome 3.6 won´t make it to F18 :-/

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 04:13:58 UTC 2012

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM, Robyn Bergeron <rbergero at redhat.com> wrote:

> Yep, and the Initial experience feature is approved/in featurelist as
> well. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/InitialExperience

Great news.

I hope art of InitialExperience includes a way to set the GDM screen lock
background wallpapers (ie different lock bitmap from the system default
wallpaper), so that no manual fiddling is required like in F17 and earlier.

(I don´t see that listed in that document, althought I skimmed through it
fairly quickly ;)

FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell