[Test-Announce] 2012-08-13 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Petr Schindler pschindl at redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 11:49:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

there is missing boot parameter, so you won't be able to boot TC1. You
can add 'root=live:CDLABEL=Fedora\x2018-Alpha-TC1\x20x86_64' to boot
line to boot this iso.

But, there is broken anaconda, so you won't be able to run install. I
pinged anaconda team about the problem, so they are now working on the
fix. It looks like we have to wait for some update.img or for new TC.