Solved - mismatch between tc1 diso and it's md5sum & jigdo/torrents

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 14 14:23:14 UTC 2012

On 08/14/2012 11:59 PM, Andre Robatino wrote:

> The most likely problem is a truncated download. Make sure your downloaded file
> is in fact 1434024108 bytes. If it's shorter, you can use wget -c to complete
> the download. If it still doesn't match, you can use rsync to fix the download
> as described in http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/deltaisos/README .

Yes, that was my finding as well. I started to rsync to the existing
download thinking this should take only a minute or so, and then found
it was still going to take another hour, which was the original expected
download time. killed that, realized the download was to a different
folder ;-)

By the way, since people might be keeping up with rawhide repo, does
anyone still make jigdo definitions for the Fedora test/release isos.
For me these would save a huge amount of time/bandwidth (that I don't
have) ?

What about torrents ?

Thanks, David.