Fedora 18 Alpha TC3 disk partitioning

Nonamedotc nonamedotc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 14:43:09 UTC 2012

I am experiencing a few issues with the disk partitioning using anaconda
on F18 Alpha TC3. This is what I am seeing,

* Once a partition is created, I am unable to change the partition size.
I am having to delete the partition and recreate it.
* Regardless of what capacity I enter, the partitioner creates only 500
MB space. Automatic partitioning creates bigger partitions without problems.

Is anyone else seeing this? Bugzilla? I am trying the DVD on Virtualbox.