[Test-Announce] F18 Alpha Release Readiness Meeting :: Thursday, Aug. 23, 19:00 UTC (3pm Eastern, 12pm Pacific)

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 22:47:20 UTC 2012

As promised, forwarding
--------------------------

Fedora 18 Alpha Release Readiness Meeting.

date: 2012-08-23
place: irc.freenode.net in #fedora-meeting-1
time: 19:00 UTC (3 PM Eastern, 12 PM Pacific, 21 PM CEST)

This Thursday, August 23, we will meet to make sure we are coordinated
and ready for the public release of Fedora 18 Alpha on Tuesday, August
28, 2012.  Please note that this meeting will occur on August 23 *even
if the release is delayed at the Go/No-Go meeting on August 22.* - in
half hour (I tell you secret - it's going to be No-Go...).

This meeting works best when we have representatives from all of the
teams, so we'll be looking for the following people to attend or send a
representative in their place. Unfortunately I won't be available
during the whole day (see PS...), so let's hope we'll meet.

We will meet in #fedora-meeting-1 because of conflict in meeting
schedules.

Ambassadors -- Christoph Wickert
Design -- Máirín Duffy
Documentation -- Ben Cotton
FESCo -- Kevin Fenzi
Fedora Engineering Manager -- Tom "Spot" Callaway
Fedora Project Leader -- Robyn Bergeron
Infrastructure -- Kevin Fenzi
Marketing -- Robyn Bergeron
Quality -- Adam Williamson
Release Engineering -- Dennis Gilmore
Translation -- Noriko Mizumoto
Websites -- Kévin Raymond

PS: Sorry for late announce but you know, life does not reflect schedules
and even Fedora is my true family, there's still one more important for
me...