Fwd: Re: Helping to improve advertising of test days and other things

Arnav Kalra arnavkalra007 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 07:31:02 UTC 2012

Would it be possible for me to edit someone else's results in the wiki?
If yes then we need to have a system for authentication. The reason why
smolt came to my mind was because they have a system for authentication.
When I send my profile using smolt it makes a blank page on the website
which contains the template for results. If I want to edit it I use smolt
on my system to generate a key which I input into that page. This allows me
to edit it and makes sure that only the person with that installation can
edit it.
We can do something similar for testing. For each boot a page can be
created automatically  and the person who is testing is allowed to edit it.
To avoid duplicate entries we can allow a person to link all those
authentication keys or pages with his fedora account.
Is this viable?