[Test-Announce] New Blocker Bug Tracking Application

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 08:50:49 UTC 2012

> A version of the new blocker tracking app has been up for a little
> while but the code is finally public and the app has a new home!
>
> The blocker app now lives at:
> http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/

Tim, originally there were "tabs" for switching between proposed/accepted bugs etc. That was not optimal. But what about to use those tabs for switching between F18 Alpha/Beta/Final bugs? That would be very useful, because sometimes I want to see whether a particular bug is already reported (e.g. against Beta) and changing URLs is so not as pleasant.

Would it be easy to implement tabs for all currently active milestones?

Thanks!