Fwd: Re: Helping to improve advertising of test days and other things

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 20:52:42 UTC 2012

On 08/23/2012 08:08 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:

> OK, to be more precise: do some more active triage co-ordination. I
> don't mind at all if that involves merging it back into QA, I've got
> no attachment to the concept of a separate Bugzappers group.

That my good man is a complete different thing ;)

It's a win win situation for everyone if reporter(s) ( well if we go
down that path we would call everyone QA Community member(s) and related
process to become one ) would start out by doing some triage work before
diving into reporting.

We probably should also implement some of the other ideas we had been
entertaining at the same time or rather to have them something to
gradually work towards and slowly become part of the "process".

JBG