Intel Graphics: SNA testing report with xorg-x11-drv-intel >= 2.20

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 13:48:06 UTC 2012

On 08/24/2012 10:40 AM, Pedro Francisco wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 12:00 AM, Pedro Francisco
> <pedrogfrancisco at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Sandro Mani <manisandro at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> It happens both with and without compositing (actually issues are much more
>>> visible without compositing, possibly due to the fact that various
>>> compositing effects trigger more screen redraws).
> Have you ever hit the bug after a system start? Yesterday I couldn't
> trigger it, today after suspend I can...
In my case it is hard to reproduce. The issue starts occuring without
any particular reason after some time, though sometimes I have the
feeling that it is more likely to happen after some heavy openGL load.
At the moment I am testing with
xorg-x11-drv-intel-2.20.0-2.20120718.fc19.x86_64 (rebuilt for new
libxcb), and have so far not encountered the issue (uptime 15h).