The heroes of Fedora 18 Alpha/Beta testing

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 12:32:10 UTC 2012

> > I'd like to thank all who participated in Fedora 18 Alpha/Beta
> > testing. I have published some details here:
> > https://kparal.wordpress.com/2012/12/03/the-heroes-of-fedora-18-alphabeta-testing/
>
> It would be good if you provided exact details on how and where from
> you gather these statistics

See the footnote in the blogpost.

> Looking at the first bug in robatino's list ( 873387 ) it's actually
> you who filed this

Yes, those are _referenced_ bugs, not filed bugs. There is no mapping between FAS (wiki) and Bugzilla accounts, I can't say who filed what. The purpose is just to see how often people reference bugs in wiki results, nothing more.

I could have manually adjusted some quirks, I did not. This one comes from https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_18_Beta_RC1_Desktop