Rename anaconda to cryptoconda?

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 16:23:35 UTC 2012

Dne Ne 2. prosince 2012 20:15:18, Adam Williamson napsal(a):
> On Sat, 2012-12-01 at 18:54 -0300, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> > On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:46 PM, drago01 <drago01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >         Pretty good summary why I think this screen is just a mess
> >         from an UI pov.
> >
> > Agree it´s a disaster. And if you´re a coder and you can´t take
> > negative feedback from users, "please, go do something else". *to
> > paraphrase a poster higher in this thread* ;-)
>
> There is a large difference between negative (constructive) feedback and
> a flamethrower.

well, while there really exists such a difference, I do not think it justifies
sending people away from Fedora ... since when we have so many users that we
have to repulse them?

isn't there a connection between number of users and number of developers? -
how much people we can lose before the distro dies?

and even a "flamethrower" is a valid feedback - the developers can see that
they did something really wrong so that someone (who isn't on drugs, I
suppose) had the urge to write such a reaction ... but that would really need
to do something about the ivory towers ...

K.

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team